Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Entry #0



















howlingblue@neo.tamu.edu
4th year Senior

I am taking this class because I find new technologies such as the Kinect and tablets interesting, and want to know about how they work and how I can use them. (and I guess also because I need it in my track.)

I have experience in C/C++, Java, and Android development.

In 10 years I expect to be working at a video game company like Bioware or Valve.

The next big thing in CS will probably be quantum algorithms and computers, since they will allow us to extend the life of Moore's Law.

If I could go back in time, I would go back and meet me if I was young and see if I could cause a time paradox.

I would definitely have to say that my favorite has got to be that curly handlebar mustache that all the villains use in old cartoons.
How else would you be able to tell who the bad guy is?

If I could be fluent in any other language, I would definitely pick Japanese, since it sounds cool, and also so I could find out if all the kung-fu movie subtitles are really correct.

An interesting fact about me is that even though I just turned 21, I've been working in a liquor store for the past 8 years, so if you have any booze questions, don't be afraid to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment